“Destiny is on your side.” – Raj Gavurla
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for supporting my work and my partnership with “Affectionately Called Endless”.
When I was a kid my friends said there is someone in the world who looks exactly like you. I thought, they might look like me but not identical in appearance. Then, while walking in Greenville, SC people were saying, “Endless”, “Affectionately Called Endless”, and I told them I’m Raj why are you calling me that. They said there’s a guy that looks exactly like you that wears a top hat.
I did my research and saw him as a Local Legend at Alchemy Comedy. We both locked eyes and froze. As I approached, I realized I wasn’t looking into a funny mirror. He said, “I’ve been looking for 600 years for the person that looks exactly like me.” We are in a partnership telling the Story of Greenville. He has a lot of wisdom. Here is a gift and message for you he wants to deliver to a Joint Session of Congress. If you can help him out to do so, please let us know.
Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership
1. What idea or innovation is better than what exists today?
2. List tangible reasons why it’s better (does it obsolete a previous invention (computer vs. typewriter), does it make something a lot easier and faster, does it create new patents, and/or does it create a new way or a new market?)
3. What are the next steps? For each step determine is it currently possible (does a solution exist). For some steps you might need to do research, study, and talk with someone to create a solution.
Find ways to reward this process as next step milestones are achieved. One area business needs to innovate is rewarding this process as milestones are achieved instead of the big reward at the end if successful. This is a famine and feast mentality. It would be much better for business to not have famine and have a feast more people enjoy.
“The Zone” Effect
By many “the zone” effect is described as everything is in slow motion, time stands still (isn’t a deterring factor), and your performance feels effortless.
Sometime, it’s destiny. Have you seen Joel Embiid play for the Philadelphia 76ers? He started playing basketball in 2010. It is 2017 and he is in the NBA! I’ve never seen anything like this. Take a look:
Your Most Recent “The Zone” Effect
Before doing what you are about to do answer these three questions to mentally prepare:
1. What your motivation? (list your reasons (your why))
2. What is your mindset? (what you think)
3. What is your mood? (feel action)
That’s “The Zone” Effect. Are you experiencing your “The Zone” Effect?
“If it ain’t fun, don’t do it.” – Jack Canfield
For programs and services, contact Raj Gavurla at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
Raj helps and works with individuals, teams, and athletes that want to experience human performance, life, organizational development and breakthroughs interconnected with your life, business, and sports.