Your “The Zone” & Your “The Zone Effect” is described as making performance developments, performance improvements, breakthroughs, and records; everything is in slow motion (everything slows down); time stands still (isn’t a deterring factor); distance stands still (isn’t a deterring factor); your life and performance feels weightless (effortless). Neither is repeatable. Performers grow their subtle inner voice mind to create & experience development, performance improvements, breakthroughs, and personal best records. You are growing as a person; interconnected with your life, business, and sport(s); Your “The Zone Effect” Development, Breakthroughs, & Stressors; There’s More. – Raj Gavurla
Helping and working with athletes and teams to create and experience human performance/life development, breakthroughs, and personal best records discovering and removing mental, emotional, and physical blocks with my mental human performance/life skills, tools, performance process for more success continuum and if you want we share faith or philosophy of life (ideology) respecting and learning from each other growing collectively and individually.
Rhonda Mapp (WNBA Champion) Girls Basketball Camp:
When there are CHAMPIONSHIPS to win, do you have a sports team human performance/life development & breakthroughs, human resource development coach you can call? Your athletes and fans deserve to celebrate championships! As a team human performance/life coach, Raj creates a winning advantage for you to coach your team to victory.
Raj helps and works with players/athletes and sports teams that want human performance/life development & breakthroughs, human resource development, and records to win championships. He knows some about the X’s and O’s. His interest is in your team’s human performance/life development & breakthroughs, records to win CHAMPIONSHIPS success continuum.
“We would like to thank you for coming to the girl’s basketball camp to speak with girls about consistently playing at the top of their game. When you spoke about having the right mindset, mood, and motivation to stay at the top of the game, I noticed the girls were very attentive and focused on the message you were conveying. Having the right attitude to reflect a positive spirit is very powerful! The girls absorbed the information and brought a different attitude to camp the remainder of the time.”
– RHONDA MAPP, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, WNBA CHAMPION
“Raj Gavurla has written a book about “winning at entrepreneurship”. Read this book with a good marking pen because it contains a ton of valuable advice for all business owners.”
– PAT WILLIAMS, FORMER SR. VICE PRESIDENT, ORLANDO MAGIC
1. Players/Athletes and Team Mentality Human Performance/Life Awareness, Self-Awareness, & Assessment and The Mental Toughness Profile Latest Research On The Unique Mental Toughness Qualities of Elite Performers In Various High-Performance Domains (International Sports Professionals Association)
2. Create, Sustain, Build, & Grow Development & Breakthroughs Making It Enjoyable, Fun, & Challenging
3. Next Step(s): Evaluate Development & Breakthroughs, Accomplishments
Human Performance/Life Development & Breakthroughs, Human Resource Development
Focus On Champions & Role Models
(Your Greatest Dreams, Mission, Vision, Clear Goals, & Aspirations)
People & Dreams (Your Environment)
Relationships & Conflict Resolution
Solve Your Performance Anxiety
For a player/athlete and team to learn what is the difference between the different performance and life experts and professionals. Click the image to take the practical learning module.
For sports tools, and speaking audio click RESOURCES on the menu bar.
Learn and experience inspirational, educational, and motivational stories and examples with a little funny, be challenged, and receive a call to action.
Why do you play sports? Is it for your enjoyment, fun, fitness, health/wellness, career, school, and/or camaraderie? You might play for any combination of the seven. I’m a competitive basketball, tennis, soccer, table tennis athlete (player), and run track to support my sports, fitness, health, and wellness. Click the link for our Introductory Clinic: Living Your Greatest Dreams and Goals; There’s More. This is good value for individuals, teams, coaches, players/athletes, schools, businesses, associations, and leagues.
Consistently Perform Experiencing Human Performance/Life Development & Breakthroughs
An engaging way using your knowledge, critical thinking, words, thoughts, stories, and images to consistently perform experiencing human performance/life development and breakthroughs. Raj shows you how to use and apply the Your Raise The Bar Primer: Mental Human Performance Skills and Life Tools workbook. Your human performance mental skills and tools nurture, develop, build, grow, and evolve as you make development and breakthroughs growing as a person interconnected with your life, business, and sport(s).
1. In-person team learning session (clinic, workshop) at venue or retreat
2. Monthly teach a mental breakthrough human performance/life skill for the team in-person or on-line and answer current human performance/life questions
3. Highly individualized private mental human performance/life coaching and consulting for individual team members
Are you a player, coach, athletic director, or owner? Whether its football, basketball, tennis, track, soccer, baseball, golf, swimming, volleyball, or any sport winning games brings championships, fan jubilation, a life of storied memories, and BIG money! Book Raj for a CHAMPIONSHIP game to Better “The Zone Effect” (work with your players winning mindset) and give your team win fun incentive with 3-10 minutes of intense pre-game mental inspiration and motivation to compete and Win Fun, Enjoy Success! Then have Raj deliver a 1-1.5 hour post-game victory celebration with surprises! Your team is worth it!
Highly individually customized: As a player/athlete, it’s up to you to perform to help your team win more fun enjoy success. Private unconventional coaching sessions to address player development and growth using inspirational, mindset, mood, and motivational tools to have the right mental skills to create development, breakthroughs, and set personal best records.
As a player/athlete there is life involved with its various interests such as parents, coaches, teammates, family, friendships, friends, and making your sports enjoyable and fun to keep yourself moving and gaining forward as you move through the experiences of life including your non-athletic interests.
To help solve your current challenges, strengthen, make rewarding progress, and keep all aspects of life congruent as a a player/athlete to make developmental breakthroughs, records, and experience all of life, contact Raj Gavurla
1. Congruent player/athlete interconnected with your life, your parents, coaches, teammates/clients, family, personal friendships, friends, school, work, rest, and relaxation
2. Player development, breakthroughs, and records (consistently perform experiencing intelligent breakthroughs)
3. Reducing or eliminating errors and mistakes (performance anxiety, loss of concentration/focus, lack of confidence, nervousness, slumps, choking, unmotivated)
4. Helping the injured athlete before, during, and after treatment
5. Video analysis
6. Right Preparation and Evaluation (“The Zone” & “The Zone Effect” Routine): Pre-training (practice), post-training (practice), pre-game, post-game private mental human performance/life skills coaching and tools, performance improvements, breakthroughs, and accomplishments
7. Avoid burnout, tiredness
Services are in person, by phone, on-line, or I travel to you.
“We all have in us something special to share with the world. Raj has given us a step-by-step blueprint to turn those dreams into reality. Get going and make it happen!” – BOB RATHBUN, VOICE OF THE ATLANTA HAWKS, NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
Since each player/athlete and team is unique, different, and has their objectives, my programs and services are customized for you to experience human performance/life development and breakthroughs, human resource development.