My partnership with “Endless”
“Endless” edited his speech to be inclusive and added oratorical wisdom (i.e. “echoes of freedom”). Please read as he is preparing to address a Joint Session of Congress.
For programs and services, contact Raj Gavurla at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Destiny is on your side.” – Raj Gavurla
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for supporting my work and my partnership with “Affectionately Called Endless”.
When I was a kid my friends said there is someone in the world who looks exactly like you. I thought, they might look like me but not identical in appearance. Then, while walking in Greenville, SC people were saying, “Endless”, “Affectionately Called Endless”, and I told them I’m Raj why are you calling me that. They said there’s a guy that looks exactly like you that wears a top hat.
I did my research and saw him as a Local Legend at Alchemy Comedy. We both locked eyes and froze. As I approached, I realized I wasn’t looking into a funny mirror. He said, “I’ve been looking for 600 years for the person that looks exactly like me.” We are in a partnership telling the Story of Greenville. He has a lot of wisdom. Here is a gift and message for you he wants to deliver to a Joint Session of Congress. If you can help him out to do so, please let us know.
Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership
1. What idea or innovation is better than what exists today?
2. List tangible reasons why it’s better (does it obsolete a previous invention (computer vs. typewriter), does it make something a lot easier and faster, does it create new patents, and/or does it create a new way or a new market?)
3. What are the next steps? For each step determine is it currently possible (does a solution exist). For some steps you might need to do research, study, and talk with someone to create a solution.
Find ways to reward this process as next step milestones are achieved. One area business needs to innovate is rewarding this process as milestones are achieved instead of the big reward at the end if successful. This is a famine and feast mentality. It would be much better for business to not have famine and have a feast more people enjoy.
“The Zone” Effect
By many “the zone” effect is described as everything is in slow motion, time stands still (isn’t a deterring factor), and your performance feels effortless.
Sometime, it’s destiny. Have you seen Joel Embiid play for the Philadelphia 76ers? He started playing basketball in 2010. It is 2017 and he is in the NBA! I’ve never seen anything like this. Take a look:
Your Most Recent “The Zone” Effect
Before doing what you are about to do answer these three questions to mentally prepare:
1. What your motivation? (list your reasons (your why))
2. What is your mindset? (what you think)
3. What is your mood? (feel action)
That’s “The Zone” Effect. Are you experiencing your “The Zone” Effect?
“If it ain’t fun, don’t do it.” – Jack Canfield
For programs and services, contact Raj Gavurla at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
“Being nice to yourself on the inside is greatness on the outside.” – Raj Gavurla
Do You Dream Of A Resource To Help Solve Employees or Athletes Performance Development and Challenges? Your employees are trained on hard and soft skills.
However, with mental performance skills training they will develop, build, and grow existing gifts, talents, and skills and discover new gifts, talents, and skills to elevate their performance.
Take this currently FREE Thrive With A Forward Performance Learning Assessment Module: http://www.RajGavurla.com
How can I help?
“Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.”Henry Ford
For Programs and Services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Integrated are family as faith and/or belief system, culture, personality, and identity.”
– Raj Gavurla
Usain Bolt was a tremendous champion! I wish his career didn’t end with an injury. Do you win to compete, believe, dream, and achieve World’s Best? If so, you apply learning from others is essential, however, it’s your and only your uniqueness and difference that propels you to World’s Best! Usain Bolt consistently showed the world he was the World’s Best! There will never be another like him!
“Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.” Matsuo Basho
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, email@example.com, LiiiVEN
“Gladly believe in your dreams to win paid better outcomes (personal best records).”
– Raj Gavurla
Gladly Believe In Your Dreams
Yes, you! Gladly performance motivation and inspiration not self-esteem. You have gifts, talents, and skills you are not aware of because they haven’t been needed. Since your gladly doing the right things, your new gifts, talents, and skills surface. When this happens you increase your situational awareness and better outcomes in all aspects of life.
Win Paid Better Outcomes (Personal Best Records)
Win by establishing your baseline performance. Then use strategies to win your personal best record. As you do so you are being paid. Your pay might not be monetary (you set a personal best record) and then the monetary pay comes to you. You don’t need to chase it.
This is the essence of life. It is what separates your best from status quo, existing, and apathy.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Win your better outcomes: High Value and Valued ROI” – Raj Gavurla
Your valued employee is missing work more often and you can tell some things aren’t making sense. As leadership and management, you think about what’s happening to them. Then, your office manager or human resource person informs you they gave them the Employee Assistant Program (EAP) phone number. Of course, something serious happened yet you’re still puzzled. However, because you don’t know what to do or policy you don’t initiate to share authentic dialogue with your valued subordinate.
Your subordinate doesn’t know what’s happening as all they think is I’ve been having very unusual thoughts and not feeling well. It’s as if the microprocessor (brain) in my computer (body) isn’t consistently functioning. They really don’t know when told they have a mental health diagnosis what that means. They just hope the doctor determines the right treatment to help/cure/exhibit teamwork to allow them to successfully continue working and living a robust life. Sometimes for a percentage of workers, this happens and they continue successfully working and living a robust life. Often times the facts are this doesn’t happen and your employee’s performance is valued for periods of time and then an episode or something happens and they miss work or they aren’t exhibiting their consistent valued performance. A mental health challenge doesn’t discriminate based on socioeconomic or sociodemographic status.
There is a highly customized fluid solution for your valued subordinate. An example is:
1. You (Boss) initiating and sharing private authentic dialogue with your employee. It takes research better outcomes, preparation, interaction, and communication to deliver better outcomes for your subordinate (employee).
2. Understanding what his or her treatment plan is and the teamwork needed.
3. Forming a “small individual/personal matters team/group” to help your subordinate by involving a select group of trained employees as this employee’s support system in your workplace.
4. Understanding the high-value importance/urgency of their family, work, and financial sustainability to your subordinate’s wellness is essential. Their family is experiencing similar uncertainty as you about the well-being of your employee.
5. By taking the initiative and being proactive with a process your employee becomes better and your costs tremendously decrease because your employee is still able to work although it might be scaled back and is given the review and evaluation of their work during this time to continue being a forward performing valued successful employee.
Yes, taking these steps are asking for more effort on your part as Boss and employer. However, the following are some of the better outcomes (results) from taking initiative:
1. I know as employer, Boss, team, and employee each is doing everything they can to see each other succeed and your clients succeed. As an employer, you don’t have to do the bare minimum to be in compliance. There are value-add resources that can help you. As a strong mental health advocate, performance consultant/coach, and entrepreneurial leadership expert, my services might be a value-add to your current protocol for this situation.
2. Donating to charity is important and I encourage you to continue doing so to make your business and community stronger. However, a lot of times companies donate to non-profits (a humanitarian cause/need) without knowing the person they are helping to receive support services. By allocating funds for mental health in your company, you are essentially creating “charity in the workplace” and seeing your dollars actually being put to use for your valued employee and receive quality work completed for your efforts.
3. The sensation of having this humanitarian lens is very fulfilling, highly satisfying, and delivers a win for all (your business and community). Businesses are here to contribute to family and societal progress. Being a humanitarian to me means more than “spiritual brothers and sisters have to eat”. Being a humanitarian means “spiritual brothers and sisters have to thrive”. We are very capable of this mission and aspiration being a reality because of the forward progress we consistently make in employer/employee relationships and societal progress.
4. Most likely your employee becomes more loyal and continues to make forward progress in your company. Also, you now have an employee with high-value empathy skills and is part of your succession planning for your “small personal matters team(s)/group(s). Although most of your employees don’t have a mental health diagnosis, they do have mental health challenges whether spurred from a workplace issue or life issue that sharing authentic dialogue with select people in a “small personal matters team/group” would greatly benefit your business.
5. Mental health is our current major employer/social health challenge to the robust viability of our workplace we have to triumph along with cancer (you could imagine this affects a person’s mental health).
6. I’ve heard too many personal stories of talented, skilled, and educated people who are underemployed and not doing meaningful work. Because of this, there might be relationship problems because of the stigma associated with mental health and the individual might lose hope.
Sports often is at the forefront of employer and societal progress. An example is Lebron James addressing the Cavaliers in the locker room, welcoming, and helping Larry Sanders (mental health challenge) join the team and continue to progress in his NBA career. Yes, there are a lot of small business owners who are also helping and supporting individuals with a mental health challenge. How about your Fortune 500, mid-size, or over 50 employees small business?
Remember, being a humanitarian is more than “spiritual brothers and sisters have to eat”. Being a humanitarian is “spiritual brothers and sisters have to thrive”. It’s a win for all. It’s worth it!
If you are an executive, in management, or are a workplace leader, who is challenged by mental health in your business, please contact me to share authentic dialogue. Your leadership is needed and wanted.
“One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.” Henry Miller
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, email@example.com, LiiiVEN.
“Fortunately world-class business occurs with preparation and communication.” – Raj Gavurla
Since change isn’t a competitive advantage, how are businesses, organizations, and teams solving their need(s) for performing (high value/value add) better results (better ROI/higher margins) in a faster time?
Answer: Transform Performance
1. Most organization development shows a top-down flow. Whether their competitive advantage starts at the top (trickle down) to the bottom or from the bottom (grassroots) to the top. How about transforming your performance lens to organization development showing forward performance (—–> timeline fashion): Founder-Board-President/CEO – Each Colleague (Teammate) – Business Unit – Division – Department – etc. as they came into existence in a win forward performance for your competitive advantage? Forward performance mentality is essential to living (doing) for each person to thrive.
2. Sometimes when I shoot baskets kids are also shooting on the same basket. When they make a shot and I grab the rebound they are quick to say “change” meaning they want me to pass them the ball as a return for making their shot. Since I’m also a performance consultant and private performance mental skills coach, I want to tell them “Change isn’t a competitive advantage. I would have thrown the ball to you without you saying change.” Instead, they need to shoot the ball from the same spot the same way (“repetitions – keep going to the well”). If an adult paid my fee, the kids win forward performance.
3. The better tennis player you are the more mental tennis is. What differentiates the number one players and teams in men’s and women’s tennis is their mentality. What are you doing to work on your private performance mental skills so you consistently become a better tennis player.
4. In business, work, sports, and life identify your need(s) to win forward performance whether experiencing success (fun) or negativity. Most likely you know what to live (do) and/or you might need to pay for support service(s) to work with you to solve your need(s) to win forward performance.
5. How do you accomplish any endeavor in life (i.e. your dreams, vision, goals, and/or mission)? By living (doing) it.
“You cannot start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
– Michael McMillan
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to deliver this message and relevant messages for clients.