“Use your skills at the right time.” – Raj Gavurla
When I talk with people and coordinate with people, there are times when performance breakthroughs aren’t occurring. Some phrases that might work for you are:
1. Situation: They won’t do that.
Ask: “Who is they?”
2. Situation: If we isn’t clear.
Ask: “Who is we?”
3. Situation: If us isn’t clear.
Ask: “Who is us?”
4. Situation: If someone randomly says a word.
Ask: “What does that mean?”
5. Situation: If you isn’t clear.
Ask: “Who is you?”
6. Situation: If them isn’t clear.
Ask: “Who is them?”
7. Situation: If I need that or send me the file isn’t clear it’s now.
Ask: When do you want it?
Remember the organization, team, and you are one. If each isn’t exhibiting the right transparency for the betterment of people (clients, owners, shareholders, executives, leadership, management, professionals, and the market), then you have ostensible power and control. With the right transparency, you create better performance breakthroughs.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
For programs and services, contact Raj Gavurla at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
Raj helps and works with individuals, teams, and athletes that want to experience human performance, life, organizational development and breakthroughs interconnected with your life, business, and sports.