“Help people live their greatest dreams and goals.” – Raj Gavurla
To help you with mental health continuum in your organization. As a very strong mental health advocate this is my solution to learn how to make it easier. This is at home and in the workplace in addition to the right treatment (with or without medication) and/or the right therapy.
1. Employers allow people with a mental health condition to work with highly individually customized (reasonable) accommodations, right support system, and right support services . It’s very rewarding making an employee’s life better and benefit doing so because they continue to deliver a good job and good work for you in a capacity that benefits everyone involved.
2. Have dreams and goals for your life and work. See yourself successful.
3. Learn how to control your emotion using right thinking if having intrusive thoughts or images using your wisdom.
Phrases: “I control emotion.”, “I don’t see that.” or “Don’t see that”, “I don’t hear that.” or “Don’t hear that”.
4. Listen to the right people.
5. Listen to your body
6. Easier nutrition (no refined sugar, limit or no caffeine, 3-4 servings of fruit and veggies, 8 glasses of water, limit or no fried foods, limit or no alcohol, limit or no cheese, limit dessert, limit or no candy, limit or no late night eating)
7. Walk/Exercise and/or Run in a way towards your fitness goals without injury. Answer: What will be easier for you to do with you being fit?
8. Meditate for an hour daily. Feel your neurotransmitters and endorphins flow through your body.
9. Read to learn something for at least 20 minutes a day and apply the learning.
10. Do my mental performance skills and life tools workbook.
If interested, in your specific situation towards your greatest dreams and goals for you or someone contact me at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” – William Arthur Ward