“Help people live their greatest dreams and goals.” – Raj Gavurla
To help you with mental health continuum in your organization. As a very strong mental health advocate this is my solution to learn how to make it easier. This is at home and in the workplace in addition to the right treatment (with or without medication) and/or the right therapy.
1. Employers allow people with a mental health condition to work with highly individually customized (reasonable) accommodations, right support system, and right support services . It’s very rewarding making an employee’s life better and benefit doing so because they continue to deliver a good job and good work for you in a capacity that benefits everyone involved.
2. Have dreams and goals for your life and work. See yourself successful.
3. Learn how to control your emotion using right thinking if having intrusive thoughts or images using your wisdom.
Phrases: “I control emotion.”, “I don’t see that.” or “Don’t see that”, “I don’t hear that.” or “Don’t hear that”.
4. Listen to the right people.
5. Listen to your body
6. Easier nutrition (no refined sugar, limit or no caffeine, 3-4 servings of fruit and veggies, 8 glasses of water, limit or no fried foods, limit or no alcohol, limit or no cheese, limit dessert, limit or no candy, limit or no late night eating)
7. Walk/Exercise and/or Run in a way towards your fitness goals without injury. Answer: What will be easier for you to do with you being fit?
8. Meditate for an hour daily. Feel your neurotransmitters and endorphins flow through your body.
9. Read to learn something for at least 20 minutes a day and apply the learning.
10. Do my mental performance skills and life tools workbook.
If interested, in your specific situation towards your greatest dreams and goals for you or someone contact me at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” – William Arthur Ward
“Make lives better experiencing intelligent breakthroughs in performance and life high value money.
Intelligent business as a calling” – Raj Gavurla
This perspective will either challenge, motivate, inspire, or encourage you to live a greater destiny or make you mad for the greater good. When I look at the end in mind first, what people need and want is to live a healthy life that catalyzes their independence to live their greatest dreams – freedom. This means not experiencing medical hardship inhibiting them from doing so and if they pass away they want to do so peacefully. However, on a larger scale this isn’t happening although people are living longer and we hope individualized medicine will have us living forever. There will be advancements in medicine. Age has nothing to do with it as I know, see, and read about people passing away at different ages. I wish it didn’t happen.
What can we do now to create a better future? There is amazing education and amazing medical treatments yet the silos we live in including our laws (suppose to make it better not harder) are keeping us from living a robust life. There needs to be a holistic community coordinated effort between the individual, family, employers, providers, insurers, faith and/or belief system. Only the people who need to know know about the person’s challenge and show dignity for the person (grace). In the process, you are making lives better to earn performance and life breakthroughs to earn better money. That’s better business. Think, feel, research better outcomes, see, and hear the better outcomes. Business as a calling (bring life).
What could this look like? There needs to be a protocol for each health challenge similar to the concussion protocol in the NBA. As an employer, your employees are of greatest value to you and as you and they catalyze their learning, development, and growth they catalyze your business to serve your clients for greater economic mobility for clients, employees, families, friends, community, and society to rejoice and share the essence of living. Lots of fun living a greater destiny. Amazing!
However, our current system doesn’t show the flow of the individual through the services to see the better patient outcomes. This is non-sense. Yes, many people receive treatment and they are well and this is a better patient outcome living a robust life. However, an increasing number are shuttled through a maze of providers and since they aren’t educated on health they do as told until the results aren’t there or there is a systemic challenge to follow the treatment plan including devastating side effects. There are too many people suffering and struggling in this jungle and it can all be avoided by coordinating (implementing the adaptability link) between each of the silos.
There are so many treatments to choose from and the doctors need to learn what they are even if it means the patient will be treated elsewhere. They might or might not receive a referral fee. The point is enabling better patient outcomes. By implementing this approach twenty years of surviving, struggling, and/or suffering are eschewed to one year or less. Look at all the wasted time, money, and talent not working a job of their choice congruent with their skill set to contribute to society.
What are the initiatives before we get to individualized medicine for better patient outcomes which obviously the doctors (love seeing their patients succeed) also need and want?
1. Implement the adaptability link (interconnect) between the current silos and learn and apply practical mental performance and life breakthroughs skills.
2. Doctors learn and apply the importance of interaction and communication skills to help a person who is sick so there aren’t medical errors. Realize patients are sick, scared, and/or frightened and their loved ones are caregivers, scared, and/or frightened and most likely praying.
3. Educate the patient and/or loved ones about conditions there currently isn’t a cure for.
4. Learn the benefits of daily nutrition (for starters eat a lot of vegetables and fruits that make you feel good with each meal, and drink eight glasses of water).
5. Learn to listen to your body to exercise in a serious and fun way without causing injury to make your life better to earn performance and life breakthroughs daily. Use a lot of win forward fun variety.
6. You are a person and therefore you are an expert on your body. In high schools an anatomy course to educate students so they can have better conversations with their providers will make it better, it might interest them in a medical career, or in a career where a client of theirs is in the medical field.
My health insurance covered the removal of a bone spur. It covered the many times I had ailments with a known cure very well. However, at times I wasn’t making health performance breakthroughs and shuttled myself from provider to provider because that’s what insurance covered. Then, I researched better outcomes and the ankle sprain doctors and physical therapy treated was cured with acupuncture and an extremities chiropractor. My chronic pain was cured by a recommendation from a doctor to read and practically apply the exercises in the book, Pain Free, by Pete Egoscue. For non-disclosed health needs, I researched other private pay services. Why my doctors and insurance company didn’t send me to these resources and services when I wasn’t achieving health performance breakthroughs is non-sense? Do what it takes for better patient outcomes.
Hobbies and competitive hobbies are important to your employees and people. I have absolute love and passion for better basketball. The people around me didn’t make it easier. They said “aren’t you too old for that?”, “people your age don’t do that”, “you’ll get hurt”, “you’ll break your legs”, and so much more non-sense. To prepare and learn, I see a private pay exercise functional physiologist trainer twice a week at the start, now every two weeks, and learned the stretches and how to strengthen my body and most importantly my mental performance and life breakthroughs skills (my expertise). I’m playing better basketball with people older and half my age. Age has nothing to do with it.
I played basketball in the driveways, playgrounds, and gymnasiums of Greenville, SC. I’ve been called “Air Jordan” on the courts of Southeast D.C. not because of dunking, been called Kobe in Greenville, SC at the YMCA, and been called by a NBA player who said, “I saw Jerry West.” Obviously, high praise and I am really flattered, honored, and prideful of the words. My basketball hero is Isiah Lord Thomas. To forward the NBA, any player needs to “play better basketball” showing they are unique and different. The foundation (fundamentals) of basketball are present. It’s your uniqueness and you are different (combined: the person) is the reason you are paid millions. It always amazes me how basketball players look similar but they defend, ball-handling, pass, shoot, rebound, run, and forward the NBA in a unique and different way.
With the process of solving the systemic silos you are making lives better to earn performance and life breakthroughs to earn better money. That’s better incentive and better business. Think. Look at all the wasted time, money, and talent not working a job of their choice because there are not better patient outcomes because of the systemic silos that exist between the individual, family, employers, providers, insurers, faith and/or belief system not being congruent with the skill set of the patient to contribute to society. Stop the silos! Live a greater destiny! You’re on team (together everyone achieves more) humanity. Do it for humanity!
“If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately
wishing to be where I am now.” – Unknown
For programs and services, contact Raj Gavurla at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org.