“Consistently perform breakthroughs more often.” – Raj Gavurla
For performance breakthroughs to recur you need to consistently learn new knowledge to you, use deliberate practice to prepare for each experience, and apply the skills for better outcomes and wins to come to you.
Helping professionals and amateurs in business, life, and athletics what separates the pros from each other and the amateurs from each other are their performance mental skills.
Most of the elite pros have the technique whereas amateurs are in development of technique before becoming professional. As a pro and amateur, you need to work on consistently transforming your performance mental skills.
After each deliberate practice or experience/event measure (7 is best) yourself in the following performance breakthroughs areas:
1. Did you perform “in the zone” (peak performance, optimal performance)?
2. Technique (if you are an elite pro you should already be at a 7)
3. Do you have anxiety?
4. Did you eat right?
5. Did you mentally prepare?
6. Did you physically prepare?
7. How was your focus/concentration?
8. How was your confidence?
9. Did you perform/play loose and relaxed?
10. Did you believe you could perform a breakthrough?
11. Did you use emotion/sound (electrophysiology) for a competitive advantage?
12. Did you implement a new tactic/strategy?
13. Did you implement a new performance mental skill?
14. Did you feel pain?
15. How was your physical strength?
16. How was your stamina/endurance?
17. Did you mentally and verbally show appreciation/gratitude towards the people that made it possible for you to participate?
18. Did you complete your Your Raise The Bar Primer: Mental Performance Tools workbook to consistently perform breakthroughs more often?
19. What did you learn?
20. What will you work on to consistently perform better the next time?
21. What will you share with your coach, manager, supervisor, or boss?
22. What will you share with your performance mental skills coach?
23. Are you participating in more challenging practices and experiences/events?
24. What is your vision for your next step?
25. Are you enjoying and cherishing the amazing that is happening through your relationships?
26. Did you have fun?
27. Was it challenging/competitive?
28. Is it becoming easier?
29. Have you helped someone who isn’t at your skill level?
Total your number of points. What range are you in?
Beginner: 29 – 57
Intermediate: 58 – 86
Advanced: 87 – 115
Emerging: 116 – 144
Star: 145 – 173
Super Star: 174 – 203
“Dream big dreams. Small dreams have no magic.” – Dottie Boreyko
For further help, my programs and services are booked by contacting Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org, LiiiVEN.
“Being nice to yourself on the inside is greatness on the outside.” – Raj Gavurla
Do You Dream Of A Resource To Help Solve Employees or Athletes Performance Development and Challenges? Your employees are trained on hard and soft skills.
However, with mental performance skills training they will develop, build, and grow existing gifts, talents, and skills and discover new gifts, talents, and skills to elevate their performance.
Take this currently FREE Thrive With A Forward Performance Learning Assessment Module: http://www.RajGavurla.com
How can I help?
“Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.”Henry Ford
For Programs and Services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, email@example.com.
“Integrated are family as faith and/or belief system, culture, personality, and identity.”
– Raj Gavurla
Usain Bolt was a tremendous champion! I wish his career didn’t end with an injury. Do you win to compete, believe, dream, and achieve World’s Best? If so, you apply learning from others is essential, however, it’s your and only your uniqueness and difference that propels you to World’s Best! Usain Bolt consistently showed the world he was the World’s Best! There will never be another like him!
“Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.” Matsuo Basho
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org, LiiiVEN
“Win, believe, dream, achieve applying learning tenaciously living forever.” – Raj Gavurla
Receive Insights: Take this Thrive With A Forward Performance Learning Assessment (FREE) Module.
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, email@example.com, 864.569.2315, LiiiVEN.
“Gladly believe in your dreams to win paid better outcomes (personal best records).”
– Raj Gavurla
Gladly Believe In Your Dreams
Yes, you! Gladly performance motivation and inspiration not self-esteem. You have gifts, talents, and skills you are not aware of because they haven’t been needed. Since your gladly doing the right things, your new gifts, talents, and skills surface. When this happens you increase your situational awareness and better outcomes in all aspects of life.
Win Paid Better Outcomes (Personal Best Records)
Win by establishing your baseline performance. Then use strategies to win your personal best record. As you do so you are being paid. Your pay might not be monetary (you set a personal best record) and then the monetary pay comes to you. You don’t need to chase it.
This is the essence of life. It is what separates your best from status quo, existing, and apathy.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
For programs and services, contact Raj at 864.569.2315, firstname.lastname@example.org.